A wide range of machinery is available inside our Secondary Operations Department, for complementary machining:
Laser stamping machine
- Surface writing or etching, both on raw parts and on surface coated parts. Used to identify and trace every single part. Increasingly requested in the sectors: Medical, Food, Oleodynamic
Grinding without centres
- Controlled, 4-axis CNC for the creation on multiple diameters with profiled grinding wheels with a diameter of 500x250 h on medium and long series with automatic loader, loading-unloading and dimensional control built-in; particularly suitable for diameters ranging from 10 mm to a maximum of 50 mm with a maximum plunge length of 250 mm.
- Plunge and pass through CNC, with grinding wheel dimensions:
- diameter 400x100mm
- diameter 500x200
- diameter 500x250mm
Mechanical and CNC rolling machines, up to 16 tons of pressure
- Threading from 4MA to 36MA as well as knurling.
Pneumatic and mechanical presses; maximum power 68 tons
Hydraulic mechanical transfers with 3-5 headstock
- They make holes, threads and cuts for medium to long series (for machining that is impossible on bars, see stamped, cast material or other).