We avail of multiple drawing mills on the market to ensure perfect and constant product efficiency. All are completely trackable and, on request, the following is delivered:
- Casting certificate 2.2, bearing the general characteristics of the material (available on all, except plastic)
- Certificate 3.1 relating to the mechanical characteristics of the material (if requested during the order phase)
- On specific request, analysis and strength testing can be carried out on the raw materials in a qualified laboratory, which issues a detailed report.
Over time, we have gained vast experience in machining:
- Common steel (AVP, AVZ, PR80, C40, ETG, ...) and light alloys (Aluminium, Brass)
- Alloy steel, quenched and tempered steel
- Stainless steel series "300"
- Ferritic and martensitic stainless steel series “400”
- Alloys and super alloys, Inconel, Titanium, duplex and superduplex