With a strong team formed over the years, made up of close-knit and motivated people, with management present on multiple levels, thanks to continuous investments in new technologies, we create individual components and assemblies for a wide range of sectors, from purchase of the raw material up to delivery of the parts, which may also be surface treated and finished, assembled, marked, adequately packaged and labelled with complete tracking, indicated by the batch number also on the transport document.
Our customers increasingly appreciate and request Kanban supply which ensures prompt deliveries, even during sudden work peaks.
- The technical office contributes to defining the best solution based on customer requirements, providing a careful analysis in the prototype phase, which continues up to creation of 3D files and, if useful, creation of the first functional prototype with additive technology
- Qualified staff, adequately trained for this department, both in production and assembly
- State of the art and extremely reliable production machinery
- Assembly which takes place in a dedicated hall. This area contains all the components in a clean and orderly environment and all the phases are under control, managed according to the guidelines of standard ISO 13485:2016
Machining phase and cycle:
- Turning the batch accompanied by the “Statement of Tests” which indicates the supplier, transport document, type and casting of the material used and all the phases planned with the code of the operator who releases the batch on each operation carried out
- Specific washing for this type of product
- Laser stamping, rubber coating and tracking on the individual component or assembly (where planned)
- Final assembly and leak testing (where planned) - everything is exclusively carried out in our internal departments, in a dedicated hall, including parts not turned but purchased directly by TAMM, such as: stamped sheet metal, springs, o-rings
- Packaging - often packaging is required of the individual part, with customised labelling with the customer’s logo, item code, production batch number or assembly
Increasingly requested, from this sector:
- Marking on a single part (via laser systems)
- Kanban supply